Scheduled for November 12, 2019, at 8 am US Pacific time
Speaker: Terry Harris
A Reliable Process Solutions 1-hour webinar event focused on providing you with practical content to improve your reliability program today.
This webinar includes a presentation and discussion on:
- What is the most critical process/piece of equipment at your facility
- The factors to determine what is critical (safety, environmental, quality, food safety, operations, maintenance)
- How to ask the questions and get a ranking number
- Software available to help with the process
- Sample Asset Criticality Demo
Mr. Harris is a Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional, certified through The Society of Maintenance & Reliability Professionals. Mr. Harris worked in the manufacturing/process industry for 26 years. He had devoted the majority of this time to maintenance area efforts with most of his career being devoted to improving the reliability of his plant and other US and European locations. Mr. Harris has been a reliability consultant for 13 years and has performed training in the US and 30 other countries.
Sign up is direct with Reliable Process Solutions. After payment, they will forward the link for the GotoWebinar event or provided access to the recording. There are also options to buy bundles of webinars (3 for $129, 6 for $209 and all 12 in 2019 for $329. You determine which 3 or 6 topics you’d like to include in your bundle.