Crossing the Chasm with Patrick Parker
Patrick Parker works for Rockwell and prior to that he worked with the US Navy. In the Navy he started as a technician and climbed all the way up. His experience is well rounded in that he touches base with everything. He has been involved in maintenance and reliability for 13 years. Right now he is focused on Industry 4.0 which is the connective enterprise. It is basically leveraging technology and the digital world to be able to connect to get more insight of your business or operation. You integrate it all together to better understand what is happening in your business so as to make better decisions.
His knowledge will help us get more insight into:
- Why are companies not realizing benefits?
- How does crossing the Chasm relate to Industry 4.0?
- How do Organizations Cross the Chasm?
- Is the technology applied in IOT?
- How do we know what Data we need to make this successfully?
… and so much more!