The Importance of Installation
“How we install the equipment, will dictate how it will operate.”
In this episode, James interviews Chris Greene. Chris helps us to understand how the correct installation of equipment will set the stage for optimal operational quality and longevity.
In this episode we covered:
- The correct operation of a machine involves installing it correctly.
- The industry as a whole has used the installation as a place to cut costs.
- Proper installation makes a big difference in quality, costs, and life-span.
- Benefits of documentation.
- Use manufacturer standards.