Effective Maintenance Procedures with Ricky Smith
Over the years, maintenance procedures have become a bore for many plant operators. They are likely to be clunky documentation that is choppy with instruction and referring to another document – the manual. Effective maintenance procedures should consider that our attention span today is shorter than ever. They need to be short, clear and to the point.
Ricky of World Class Maintenance shares tips on how we can implement effective maintenance procedures. Key highlights of the show are:
- Why maintenance procedures are necessary
- The prerequisites for effective maintenance procedures
- Who writes these maintenance procedures?
- How can you get started with implementing maintenance procedures?
- The importance of staff in the implementation