Lubrication with Sanya Mathura
In mechanical fields like automotive, oil and gas, power generation and aviation industries, lubricants play a critical role in maintaining equipment reliability. They consist of both oils and grease.
In this episode, Sanya Mathura of Sustainable Reliability Solutions shares her thoughts on why and how organizations can foster an active approach to lubrication.
The episode highlights are:
- Why organisations should be concerned about lubrication
- How to identify degradations in lubricants
- Common types of lubricant degradation
- The impact of failing lubricants
- Best practice for storage and testing lubricants