Transitioning to CMMS with Steve Ricard
CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System. These systems have been in existence since somewhere around 1965. They have, however, seen a dramatic shift from punch cards to the modern architecture we see today.
Steve Ricard of Fiix joins in this episode to share his insights on how organizations can make a successful transition from older to more modern CMMS.
The focus areas for the episode are:
- How to know when to transition?
- What drives organisations to make the shift?
- Key considerations to make an effective migration
- Should you take historical data with you?
- What role do people make in the transition?