Proper Greasing with Wesley Cash
We’re excited to have Wesley Cash to shed light on proper greasing techniques. He’s been at Noria Corporation for nine years now and is currently their director of technical services. However, his professional experience in fields relating to reliability, lubrication, and maintenance spans over 16 years, enabling him to acquire numerous ICML and CLS certifications.
He’ll help us learn more on what’s necessary for proper greasing practices, such as:
- Why lubrication is important
- The type of failures it could cause
- Common issues with lubricating
- Proper use of a grease gun
- Factors to enhance proper lubrication