Chris Peterson, Blogger
Chris Peterson is an instructor at Technology Training, Inc. and others, with over 20 years of experience as a consultant and leader in climatic testing, including HALT and HASS.
Chris is also a past president of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology, and she is the chair for three different IEST working groups.
She is a current committee member of the MIL-STD-810 editing team. Chris has been an award-winning advocate for user-friendly specifications and teaches people how to do their testing so the results really mean something.
In this episode, Chris Peterson discusses:
- What’s wrong with how testing is conducted and managed today
- Why testing shouldn’t be considered a “cookbook” or “by-the-numbers” activity
- Using customers to evaluate designs and find defects
- Testing as a team sport
- Helping to maintain morale in testing organizations
Recorded September 2014.
- Test To Be Your Best
- Technology Training, Inc.
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology
Please login with your site registration to view the video recording.
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.