Supplier Assessment Rubric
Join Tim and Fred as they discuss some of the ways that buyers can measure the performance of their suppliers and help ensure that they’re focused on the right priorities.
- The TQRDCeb system: assessing suppliers in Technology, Quality, Responsiveness, Delivery, Cost, Environment, and Business
- Why it’s important to look at roadmaps and future plans, not just current capabilities
- Using weighted criteria to develop a composite performance score
- Why it’s not enough to look at the quality of a supplier’s output
- Remaining objective while evaluating supplier performance
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability, where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics.
Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.