The Scope of a Reliability Plan
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the scope of your reliability plans
- always begin with the goals and objectives
- include a paragraph on the scope of the plan
- scope can include:
- product design and manufacturing
- the product development process from feasibility to field
- one project (widget) or a set of projects
- tools and methods
- organizational resources and capability
- the scope must be clearly defined and agreed upon
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability, where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics.
Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.