Dealing with Field Data
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss when and how to use field data in reliability programs.
- When to use field data on new projects
- What portion of field data is applicable (similarity, functionality, conditions of use, etc.)
- Field warranty noise
- Field warranty cost vs frequency
- FRACAS and field data analysis
- Three dimensions to field data anaysis: how similar is field data, what are the field data metrics (cost, frequency, etc.), how much noise is in the field data.
- Use field data analysis to avoid repetition of past problems
- Design guides
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Please login with your site registration to download the 1 page PDF previous survey results.
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.