The Reliability Equation – The Robust Design
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the left side and right side of the “reliability equation”, and the value of reliability calculations.
- Left side of the equation (measure, monitor, calculate)
- Right side of the equation (material composition, design parameters, operating stresses, environmental conditions, system integration, etc.)
- Comparing the value of tasks that calculate reliability numbers vs the value of tasks that achieve reliability
- Assumptions and limitations of reliability calculations
- When to end the cycle of reliability improvement?
- Life cycle costs
- Customer expectations for reliability
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Please login with your site registration to download the 1 page PDF previous survey results.Login
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.