When to Use RGA
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the subject of reliability growth testing and analysis as part of reliability programs.
- What is reliability growth analysis?
- Discussion of RGA projects
- When to use RGA in reliability programs
- Use of test-and-fix vs test-analyze-redesign
- Limitations of RGA
- DFR input to RGA
- How to answer management question: “Are we on track?”
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Introduction to RGA: