When to Focus on Robust Design
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the topic of Robust Design, from definition to applications in companies.
- What is Robust Design?
- Robust Design and Design for Reliability
- Design optimization, in spite of noises
- Taguchi methods
- Examples of Robust Design
- Is Robust Design the same as DOE?
- The output of Robust Design
- Who does Robust Design in small company?
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
- Article in HotWire eMagazine “FMEA and Robust Design”
- HotWire article: Taguchi Robust Design for Product Improvement, Part I and II
HotWire Issue 122 and HotWire Issue 123
- Paper published by Iowa State University faculty, “Robust Design”
- Excerpt from the book Manufacturing Processes: Integrated Product and Process Design
- Presentation slides on Robust Design from MIT Sloan
- Reliawiki.org article, “Robust Parameter Design”