What do Key Characteristics have to do with Reliability
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the subject of key characteristics and how they can be used to improve reliability.
- What are key characteristics?
- Defining measurable attributes
- Design engineers use attributes and characteristics
- Reliability engineers need to identify key characteristics
- Some characteristics are more important than others
- Application of key characteristics in product and process
- How to identify key characteristics
- Examples of key characteristics and how they impact reliability
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.
Chapter 6 of the book Effective FMEAs includes definitions and application information about significant and key characteristics.