Keeping in mind context when thinking about Reliability
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the subject of information and how context can be an important factor in successful reliability application.
- Reliablity predictions that are out of context
- Wrong assumptions
- The importance of critical thinking
- Keeping in mind context when analyzing reliabilty data
- How to think about reliability
- Errors introduced by incorrect thinking
- Can we be too dependent on technology?
- Should you know the underlying math of reliability?
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.