Dancing with Fear to Get Things Done
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss getting things done in spite of our fears.
- Question: Can new reliability engineers offer feedback to experienced engineers?
- Advice to new engineers: keep asking questions
- Cultivating interests and curiosity can help to overcome fears
- Fear of the unknown
- Quote: “Fear is the enemy of curiosity”
- Achieving goals requires overcoming inherent fears
- Visualizing goals is a great motivator
- Break difficult tasks into small steps
- Be willing for things to go wrong, and know how to react
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.