Reliability Value Calculation
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the role of high-value in each and every reliability task, and how it can be encouraged and attained.
- The value of meetings
- Everything we do should add value
- Learn the language of management
- Adding the dollar quantification to your finding
- Reliability information can be translated to cost
- Life cycle costing
- Value estimation when payoff is not immediate
- Steven Covey urgency vs importance quadrants
- The value of failures
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.