Reliability and Supply Chain
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss the difference between supplier quality and supplier reliability, and how to ensure supplier parts are reliable.
- How to address supplier reliability risk
- We know who has responsibility for supplier quality. Who has responsibility for supplier reliability?
- What questions should purchasing ask prospective suppliers about reliability?
- What works and doesn’t work in attaining supplier reliability?
- Identify the most critical parts and ensure suppliers meet reliability objectives
- How are reliability requirements specified for suppliers?
- Reliability needs to have a place at the purchasing table
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques, to field data analysis approaches.