Carl and Fred discussing the essence of team leadership. Reliability engineers need to add effective team leadership to their core set of skills.
Join Carl and Fred as they discuss leading teams, and the skills and key elements of team leadership.
- Help team members make their best decisions
- Reliability engineers help other engineers make good decisions
- Managers often make decisions against a checklist
- Leaders make decisions and help people see the overall vision
- Leaders help people solve problems and make improvements
- Believe in the capabilities of the people you work with
- Blind spots and how teams can solve them
- Deep discussions can arrive at solutions beyond the individuals
- You don’t have to be an expert to offer your ideas
Enjoy an episode of Speaking of Reliability. Where you can join friends as they discuss reliability topics. Join us as we discuss topics ranging from design for reliability techniques to field data analysis approaches.
SOR 662 Leading TeamsCarl Carlson
Another great topic and discussion. Thank you.
Carl Carlson says
You’re welcome, Don.