Process Capability Analysis
by Ray Harkins
Offered via Udemy
Watch for exclusive Accendo Reliability discounts or coupons.
About the Course
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of capability analysis, and be able to apply these tools broadly across a wide range of production problems.
Clarity on the confusing Process Capability concepts and how to apply them was well explained. Lecture very good and passionate about the subject. Thank you very much, really enjoyed the course from start to finish. – Kemsley J.
When and Where
On-Demand and On-Line via Udemy
I work in manufacturing and appreciated this courses focus on Cpk and Ppk . it gave me a better understanding of what I was looking at when i analyzed process capability data. it is definitely worth taking if you use process capability charts. Easy to follow and made a dry topic easy to follow and complete! – Robin S.
Learn How To
- Learn to build histograms and compute the capability statistics in Microsoft Excel
- Calculate and interpret process capability indices like Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk and Cpm
- Understand the differences between Cpk and Ppk
- Learn to apply Process Capability Analysis to manufacturing improvement projects or new parts
- Interpret the results of a capability study to drive process improvement.
- Learn advanced PCA topics such as dealing with one-sided tolerance and non-centered process targets, estimating percent defective using capability indices and combining PCA with quality costing.
This Process Capability Analysis class is awesome! – Lawrence M.
A comprehensive knowledge of utilizing Pp and Cp Indices. Also the instructor have good knowledge and understanding of the topic. – Nasir M.