Offered via Udemy
Use our exclusive Accendo Reliability discount links.
About the Course
This is the course I wish I had when I started my Reliability Engineering journey in Heavy Industry – a course that eliminates all the unnecessary “fluff” and zeroes in on the core, applicable aspects of Reliability Engineering.
A perfect combination of advanced theory transformed into practical problem solving (in Excel) on the most pressing issues Reliability Engineers face today.
- Introduction to Reliability Engineering & Core Topics
- How Reliability Engineering fits into the larger Business Goal
- Performing a detailed Weibull Analysis in Excel
- Calculating Optimal Maintenance/Inspection Intervals
- Spares Management and Calculating Optimal Stock Levels
- Life Cycle Cost Modeling and calculating when to replace assets
- End-of Life Strategy: Calculate if you should Replace, Overhaul or Hire assets
- Monte Carlo Simulations in Excel for Sensitivity Analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) (FMECA’s)
- Condition Monitoring (Oil Analysis, Vibration Analysis, Thermography)
- Jack Knife Diagrams and Downtime Prioritization
- …and MUCH more!!
My goal for this course is to equip you with the knowledge and skills to deliver value and change within your organization from day one! Excel templates are provided for you to work through the course exercises, but also to use in your day-to-day profession.
This course is designed for Reliability Engineers already in industry looking to expand their knowledge and toolkit, as well as for those wishing to move into the profession.
Sign up today!!
This course hits the nail on the head! So many other online Reliability Engineering courses just copy paste generalised concepts from the internet.
You can tell a lot of effort went into making this course as the problems are super relevant to what I do for work in engineering, and this gives a step by step way of solving them in Excel.
Kudos to the Instructor! ~ Michael
When and Where
On-Demand and On-Line via Udemy
Learn How To
- Learn about the key aspects of Reliability Engineering and how this applies to an Industrial setting
- Understand the derivation of the Weibull Distribution
- Conduct a full Weibull Analysis in Excel
- Calculate the optimal maintenance and inspection intervals
- Determine the best Maintenance Strategy for Components
- Conduct a full lifecycle costing analysis for a complex asset
- Model the most economical end of asset life strategy
- Create Jack Knife Diagrams
- Calculate the required number of spares for a certain level of reliability
- Calculate the optimal Asset replacement time
- Perform Monte Carlo Simulations in Excel
- Apply Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) at your organisation
- Conduct a Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Learn about condition monitoring techniques
Great course! Really loved how detailed the lifecycle costing exercise was. Particularly impressed with the section where the instructor ran through performing monte carlo simulations in Excel, I havent seen it better explained anywhere else but here.. ~ Jeff
Use our exclusive Accendo Reliability coupons.