- Publisher: Feed Forward Publications
- Available in: PDF
Bulk Materials Handling Introduction Ebook goes into great detail about protecting conveyor rollers and bearings with dust control to reduce elevator maintenance.
Protecting bearing from dust and water. Protection methods like labyrinth rings, rubber seals, felt seals and shaft mechanical seals are described. Choice of the appropriate shaft seal and seal configurations to protect against dust and water ingress is critical. Numerous shaft seal designs suited to contaminated conditions are reviewed.
There are many valuable sections of this ebook explaining various way to protect your material handling equipment from the harsh environments that this equipment is typically used in. Of course the book would not be complete without going over the standard elevator maintenance too.
Download E-book immediately after purchase, watch your email for download instructions.
Purchase the Bulk Materials Handling Introduction ebook (32 pages 417kb PDF)
If you are a site member, login to streamline the purchase process. If not a member, the next screen will help you setup an account for the site and process the purchase. You will need to login to Accendo Reliability in order to download your purchase.
Table of Contents
- Protecting bearings in dusty places.
- Open trickle chutes for wet and sticky products.
- Tracking large rotating equipment.
- Rotating tire and trunnion wear.
- Bridging in silos and hoppers.
- Bucket elevator experiences.
- Changing out dust collector bags.
- Pulse jet dust collectors.
- Static electricity basics.
- Hazardous areas for dusts and flammables.
- Reducing wear in abrasive conditions.
- Cyclone Separators – Low Cost Particle Removal.
- Dust control concepts.
- Belt conveyor tuning.
- Dust bag selection for bag houses.
- Tracking belts on elevators and conveyors.