Ignite your Reliability Engineering Knowledge
Welcome to Accendo Reliability – the answer to how you can improve your reliability program and career.
Working as a reliability professional is a daunting task. Combining reliability engineering knowledge with nearly every other engineering discipline can be exciting and rewarding.
Mastering the tools is only one aspect of what we do. Effectively working with others and being able to influence and persuade at all levels of the organization are other key aspects of what we do.
Reliability engineering is more than statistics and a few tools. It’s about how and when to apply those tools for the greatest value to you, your organization and your customers. Here we will explore the broad expanse of reliability.
Improving Reliability Matters
Whether your career, your product or your factory, the cost of unreliability (of failures) is more than just warranty or downtime. The costs include loss of credibility or loss of market share.
The benefits of mastering reliability engineering enables you to expand you influence and impact with your career, organization and industry. Preventing a field failure may save your organization field failures or a product recall. Improving asset availability increases your facilities capabilities and value.
Join the free membership ranks of this site to gain access to eBooks on reliability topics, webinar recordings, and short tutorials. The plan is to add additional material such as self pace courses and interviews with thought leaders over time.
We’re just getting started, by joining now you will be able to shape the content to be the most useful for you.
- Access to resources on the site for your review, consideration, and professional development.
- Regular announcements about new content, so you don’t miss what is important to you.
- Your email is safe, we will not sell or share it with anyone, and you can opt out anytime.
- Information and resources to expand your capabilities and influence.
Let me know what you want to learn about, master, improve or accelerate. Take a look around the site and let me know what you think and would like to see added.Ask a question or send along a comment. Please login to view and use the contact form.
Please login to have full access.
Lost Password? Click here to have it emailed to you.
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.
A free membership brings you:
- Webinar recordings
- Finding Value and Reliability Maturity ebooks
- Additional information within podcast show notes
- Podcast suggestion box to send us a question or topic for a future episode
- Plus, members only events and special offers
With more in the works just for members.