- Available in: Paperback
- ISBN: 978-0965466561
- Published: January 1, 2016
ISO: Risk Based Thinking
by Greg Hutchins
ISO incorporated Risk Based Thinking into ISO 9001:2015 and its management system standards. Learn what Risk Based Thinking really means and, most importantly understand what you need to do to adopt risk based thinking. Everyone who has adopted ISO management systems should read this book to understand and implement Risk Based Thinking.
ISO Risk Based Thinking offers you the following:
- Explains the rationale of ISO’s Risk Based Thinking into management system standards.
- Explains key risk concepts such as VUCA, risk management, risk context, etc.
- Presents insider tips and tools known to standards developers and high-priced management system consultants.
- Explains risk management concepts such as Risk Based Thinking (RBT).
- Lists critical risk, process, effectiveness, and RBT questions that your QMS consultant and CB should be able to answer.
- Presents Risk Based Thinking based on ISO 31000 and COSO standards.
- Access to hundreds of risk and quality articles.
- Get a discount for Certified Enterprise Risk Manager® (CERM) certificate.
- Get Lesson Learned at the end of key question
- Get slide decks with specific risk information on YouTube.
- Get a free course materials on using FMEA’s in ISO 9001:2015.
ISO Risk Based Thinking Chapters
- New Management Paradigms
- RBT Context, Frameworks, & Definitions
- ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- ISO 31000 Guideline
- COSO ERM Guideline
- Business Case For Risk
- Executive Management Responsibilities
- Risk Based Thinking Journey
- New Quality Organization
- Certification Bodies
- Risk Based Auditing
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Risk Management and Control
- Future of Quality