The HALT and HASS book benefits for you:
- Guides engineers and managers on the benefits of the deterministic and more efficient methods of HALT and HASS.
- Integrates the empirical limit discovery methods of HALT and HASS into a physics of failure based robust product and process development method.
- Guides the process from customer needs and risk assessment to accelerated test to find product limits and weaknesses to corrective action and confirming robust and reliable products in production.
- Illustrates how the HALT Methodology can be extended to other products and stresses
- Presents opportunities to develop reliability test discriminators for prognostics using empirical stress limits.
- Provides a guide to moving from MTBF and reliability prediction to more practical, direct and efficient latent defect discovery methods
- `Presents a case history and the physics to explain and illustrate how thermal, voltage and other HALT stresses help discover marginal signal integrity and software issues.