What is Operational Excellence Handbook: An Enterprise Approach?
Operational Excellence Handbook is the planning, execution, and reporting of business management that encourages process improvement, lean, and quality. This handbook provides a practical and hands on approach based on the control of variability (risk), process improvement, and scientific management.
What This Book Can Do for You?
The Operational Excellence Handbook offers the following benefits to you, specifically explaining:
- Explains the importance of global competitiveness.
- Describes how Op Ex leadership is the critical requirement for all operational success.
- Offers Op Ex solutions on how to cope with change and disruption – the new normal.
- Describes how empowerment is a prerequisite for continuous improvement.
- Describes how teaming rules have changed.
- Offers suggestions on how customer requirements can be satisfied in a changing environment.
- Describes how communications can facilitate project execution and ensure outcomes.
- Helps ensure continuous improvement projects are planned, initiated, and completed on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Offers outsourcing tips and tools.