Before you tackle that pump project or repair, download Mike Sondalini’s Ebook Pumping Basics.
Mike pumps his years of experience into this ebook offering advice from mechanical seal to fluid dynamics. Well, the ebook does cover a little more than just basics with formulas, pressure, cavitation, pipe size, npsh and more.
Mike Sondalini reflects on real life experiences with the centrifugal pump, sharing knowledge you can apply on your horizontal centrifugal pump and vertical centrifugal pump. Pumping basics also covers issues to consider when moving a slurry pump. Covers basics, maintenance, and repair. Learn about pumping basics before you tackle that submersible water pump. A must read for facilities maintenance and engineering.
(21 pages of fundamentals)
Download E-book immediately after purchase, watch your email for download instructions.
If you are a site member, login to streamline the purchase process. If not a member, the next screen will help you setup an account for the site and process the purchase. You will need to login to Accendo Reliability in order to download your purchase.Login
Table of Contents
- Changing the service duty of a pump.
- Shaft sealing with a packed gland.
- Get mechanical seals working properly.
- Effects of running centrifugal pumps on the right end of the pump curve.
- Net positive suction head.
- Sizing pipelines easily.
- Centrifugal pump cavitation.
- How fluid flows in pipes.
- Static electricity basics.
- Moving slurries about.