What is Risk Based Thinking (RBT)?
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) incorporated Risk Based Thinking (RBT) into ISO 9001:2015 and its management system standards. ISO: Risk Based Thinking is the first book to address risk in the new ISO families of standards. Learn what RBT means and most importantly understand what you need to do to adopt RBT. Everyone who is certified to ISO 9001:2015 should read this book to understand and implement RBT.
What This Book Can Do for You?
- Explains the integration of risk into ISO management systems.
- Answers the most critical questions you need to know about RBT and risk management.
- Explains key risk concepts such as RBT, risk management assessment, risk management, VUCA, risk context, Risk Maturity, and etc.
- Explains in detail ISO 31000, ISO 31010, and other key risk standards.
- Explains the steps in the RBT journey.
- Presents insider tips and tools known to standards developers and high-priced risk consultants.
- Lists critical risk, process, effectiveness, and RBT questions that your QMS consultant and Certification Body should be able to answer.