- Publisher: FMS Reliability Publishing
- Edition: 1st
- Available in: PDF
- Published: July 26, 2016
In this ebook, the focus is on three basic statistical tolerance analysis methods, including:
- Worst Case Method
- Root Mean Squared Method
- Monte Carlo Method
Each section has a basic introduction plus example calculations. There is additional supporting information concerning:
- finding the necessary data,
- building and interpreting histograms
- understanding probability density functions (PDFs)
- and a quick introduction to the different types of distributions commonly useful for the Monte Carlo approach.
You will learn about the three basic tolerance analysis approaches with enough detail to get started today. You will learn how setting capable tolerances permits you to create reliable products.
PDF file size: 1 MB
ePub file size:
Print Length: 75 pages
Please login with your site registration to download the ebook.Login
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.