Why Purchase this Book?
- Prepares supply chain, quality, engineering, and operational excellence professionals for their emerging risk roles, responsibilities, and authorities.
- Illustrates how supply chain risk-controls are architected, designed, deployed, and assured.
- Explains why Risk Based Problem Solving (RBPS) and Risk Based Decision Making (RBDM) are the future of SCRM. Examples are offered throughout the book.
- Illustrates how supply chain management is migrating to Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM).
- Demonstrates how SCRM objectives align with the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Describes how to move beyond a price relationship to a value-added relationship.
- Integrates the disparate elements of SCRM into a competitive business system.
- Describes how to select and develop suppliers based on risk criteria.
- Demonstrates how to use ISO 31000 risk management framework of SCRM.