Why Purchase this Book?
Supply Management Strategies offers the reader the following value and benefits:
- Explains how supply management is now critical to every organization’s business model.
- Prepares supply chain, quality, engineering, purchasing, and operations professionals for their emerging new roles, responsibilities, and authorities.
- Illustrates the broad and deep nature of current supply management.
- Describes how companies are moving from a price-based relationship to a value-added relationship with suppliers.
- Describes how to select and develop supplier based on multiple criteria.
Demonstrates the importance of risk in any supply management initiative.