What is Value Added Auditing?
Value Added Auditing (540 pages) is a process and risk-based manual for ISO management system and risk-based audits. The manual can be used to conduct performance, operational, IT, cyber, and supply management assessments. The objective of the manual is to enhance: 1. Risk-based, problem solving and 2. Risk-based, decision making. All ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 companies should read this book to understand and implement Risk Based Thinking (RBT).
What This Book Can Do for You?
The Value Added Auditing offers the following benefits to you, specifically explaining:
- How to plan, conduct and report value added audits so that customers are delighted.
- How to clarify and understand the audit customer’s requirements.
- How to evolve from audit policing to risk based, decision making.
- How to identify and manage process risks.
- What are the six steps to managing and planning value added audits.
- What is process management and why it is critical to value added auditors.
- How to develop a tailored value-added audit questionnaire.
- What are the eight methods of evaluating service internal process controls.
- What are the steps to gaining an understanding of the audit client.
- How to go beyond compliance to business and process improvement.
- What is the most critical red flag in value added auditing.
- What are six techniques for gathering evidence.
- What are six effective steps for testing quality systems and processes.
What are eight examples of value-added audit reports.