Just a dummy course to check if certifications render properly.
Design of Experiments Course
A little background and motivation for the material in this course.
- Instructor Introduction / Background
- Course Format / Materiasl / Software
The objective of Design of Experiments Training is to provide participants with the analytical tools and methods necessary to:
- Plan and conduct experiments in an effective and efficient manner
- Identify and interpret significant factor effects and 2-factor interactions
- Develop predictive models to explain process/product behavior
- Check models for validity
- Apply very efficient fractional factorial designs in screening experiments
- Handle variable, proportion, and variance responses
- Avoid common misapplications of DOE in practice
Participants gain a solid understanding of important concepts and methods to develop predictive models that allow the optimization of product designs or manufacturing processes. Many practical examples are presented to illustrate the application of technical concepts. Minitab or other statistical software is utilized in the class.