Design of Experiments Introduction Course
by Perry Parendo
The course objectives include:
- Connecting DOE to reliability engineering work
- Understanding DOE tools and process
- Identifying candidate DOE projects
- Reducing warranty claims and improving manufacturing yield
The lessons are recorded lectures (voice over slides) along with interactive knowledge checks and exercises.
The course agenda explores:
- A brief history of DOE
- The design project and how DOE fits in
- Descriptions of DOE tools with examples
- An overview of advanced DOE tools
- A comparison of DOE vs. traditional approaches
- Connection of DOE to FMEA and life testing
The course is in final editing and soon become available. If you are interested in the course, sign up as interested. You will learn more about the course, gain access to draft lessons, and be invited to take the course in it’s first offering (lowest price offering).
No Fields Found.