In this week’s episode of the Maintenance Mavericks Podcast, we have Luke Anear, CEO of SafetyCulture, a company that stems from his passion and lifelong dedication to solving critical problems in safety and quality across the industry. Luke and Ryan talk about the relaxation in the approach to workplace and occupational safety, and how this poses a danger to industrial workers. They also discuss how OSHA should modernize to ensure all workers are able to do their jobs, and at the end of their shift, go home safe and healthy. Listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms