The global oil demand is rapidly recovering back toward pre-pandemic levels in major oil and gas-consuming countries. And, with the demand for oil being greater than expected, there is a surge in oil prices all around the world. What will it take for these prices to fall? How will this impact our global economy? What are the necessary steps to ensure a smooth recovery?
Find out more in this week’s episode of the Maintenance Mavericks Podcast — with host, Ryan Chan, and special guest, Jonathan David, Founder of the Maintenance Institute Africa and Maintenance Supervisor at Shell!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms