Data centers are responsible for so much transfer of information. And, data centers are only continuing to grow and become more complex. Thus, managing maintenance and reliability for these center can provide some unique challenges.
George Parada, Global Asset Management Quality and Reliability Manager at Meta (previously known as Facebook), shares his insights around this topic, and he and Ryan dive into cooling infrastructure, which is critical to keep data centers up and running.
Tune in and listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms