Operational excellence allows for businesses and its leadership to improve all areas of performance. It covers guidelines and best practices to ensure infrastructure is continually running at the top of its game.
Ramesh Gulati, the Reliability Sherpa, is back on the show to chat with Ryan about this topic — what it is, how a facility should strive to be operationally excellent, and more.
Tune in and listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms