John S. Mueller
We’re living in an unprecedented time, where statistically, there are jobs available for every person searching for one. But, employers are expressing that they are having trouble finding workers equipped and able to fill open positions. What this tells us is that the labor shortage is being fueled by a lack of qualified workers.
We have seen countries trying all sorts of ways to combat this problem — Australia allowing children to drive forklifts to ease supply chain issues, the U.S rolling out a federal apprenticeship program that is looking to train new truck drivers who are as young as 18, just to name a few examples.
But, are these viable solutions? We have John S. Mueller, Founder and CEO of SnackLearning, to share his insights about this topic. Tune in and listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms