Charli K. Matthews
In this special episode of the Maintenance Mavericks Podcast, we have the CEO of Empowering Brands, Charli K Matthews, on the show!
Listen now to learn more about the inspiration behind Empowering Women in Industry, why diversifying your network is necessary, and how to take action today.
Women in Maintenance is a special series hosted by Caitlyn Young-Gilbert, UpKeep’s Maintenance Community Founder. Caitlyn meets with a female leader in the maintenance industry to discuss their career journeys and share best practices to help other women within the maintenance industry thrive!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms