John Povilaitis and Alan Seltzer
It’s official. Congress passed the historic Infrastructure Bill, which is a critical investment that aims to modernize our country’s infrastructure. But, this bill also has significant implications for the energy industry.
We invited John Povilaitis and Alan Seltzer, shareholders at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, to the show to share their thoughts and insights on what the bill’s impact will be on the energy industry now and in the future.
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms