Right now, there is a soaring demand for warehouses and distribution centers. We’re seeing all over the news how there are little to no spaces available. Why is this happening? And, how does this affect our industry now and in the future?
Amid this Warehouse Space Race, American companies are beginning to take steps to make their warehouses more energy efficient. Why is this happening now? Should this take precedence over finding a solution to get more space?
We have Ramesh Gulati, the Reliability Sherpa, back on the show! And, he is ready to share his thoughts on the subject. Listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms