Anyone working in an asset-intensive organization will know the importance of planning and prioritizing. In fact, without a robust planning and prioritization process, then creating a robust maintenance budget would be impossible.
In this week’s episode, we have Nigel D’Souza, Manager of Facilities Services at a District School Board in Central Ontario, to share his expertise on this topic! Tune in today.
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms
Leave a Reply