Multi-capital value reporting frameworks give Asset Managers an opportunity to align their discipline and thinking with wider sustainability and ESG factors. This is to deliver true sustainability over and above solely net-zero thinking.
In this episode of the Maintenance Mavericks Podcast, we have Rhys Davies on the show. Rhys is a Global Consulting Leader for Asset Management & Operations at Atkins. And, he is also the Chair of the ISO Committee that develops the ISO 55000 standards for asset management.
Rhys shares his passion for helping organizations better understand what “value” means for Asset Managers and their stakeholders. And, more importantly, what it means for the decisions they make in investing in the support of their asset base.
Tune in today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms