Every major industry relies on semiconductors, including automobile makers and the defense industry. This resource is so vital to our economy and society, yet it’s taking a long time to pass a bill to alleviate the shortage. Now, American semiconductor giants are warning lawmakers that they may relocate overseas if they continue to be unsupported. Ramesh Gulati, the Reliability Sherpa, is back on the show to share his thoughts on this situation and the impact this will have on our industry now and in the future. Listen today!
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms