Innovation can often be a mysterious thing. How do we go about bringing widespread innovation to our teams, organizations, and even entire industries? Who is responsible for innovating? How do we change people’s minds who may be resistant to new ideas? Andrew Black is the Director of Innovation at the Port of Halifax and the Executive Director of the Port’s innovation lab, the PIER. Join Andrew and Ryan for a revealing conversation about how to democratize innovation in asset-intensive industries and learn how you too can take part in creating waves of change.
Visit us on the web at http://www.upkeep.com/
Join our Maintenance Community Slack Group: http://www.upkeep.org/
Download UpKeep from the App Store and Google Play for free today!
- → App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/upkee…
- → Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Check us out on socials!
- → LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/on-u…
- → Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnUpKeep
- → Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onupkeep/
- → Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upkeepcmms/
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b…)Podcast Platforms