AI Decision-Making: ‘Existential’ Threat or Salvation
podcast episode with speaker Greg Hutchins
“Trust’ in AI decision-making is one of the most important public policy challenges facing the world. Some pundits place this on the same level as climate change and pandemics.
“Trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) can bring many benefits, such as better healthcare, safer and cleaner transport, more efficient manufacturing, and cheaper and more sustainable energy.” EU Communications
Or “In the short term, the (AI) technology threatens to make employees redundant; longer term the danger is existential.” UK Financial Times
In this webinar, Greg will unpack AI decision-making and address the following;
• What is the fear and opportunity posed by AI decision-making?
• What are different types of AI decision-making from ‘existential’ to ‘daily work’ to ‘law enforcement.’
• Why is ‘trust’ in AI decision-making the #1 challenge confronting global legislators?
• How can trust be restored to AI?
• How will your work/careers/job futures be impacted by AI decision-making
This Accendo Reliability webinar was originally broadcast on 3 October 2023.
To view the recorded webinar and slides, visit the webinar page.
Reliability Engineering and AI episode