Aaron Spearin, Podcaster
Aaron Spearin is currently a customer experience architect at Verizon in Basking Ridge, New Jersey where he’s working to improve the effectiveness of new product development processes.
He has over 10 years of experience leading process improvement projects as a six sigma black belt and master black belt in the automotive, chemical, and semiconductor markets.
Aaron has developed and delivered lean six sigma training programs as a coach and independent consultant, and he is the c0-host of the E6S-Methods Lean Six Sigma podcast with Jacob Kurian.
In this episode, Aaron and Tim discuss:
- The differences between theory and practice in quality engineering
- Examples of topics that should be given more emphasis in quality engineering and six sigma training
- “Is Six Sigma Right For Me?”
- Suggestions for quality professionals who are trying to improve quality within an existing organization
- Is it easier to drive change from within the organization, or as an external consultant?
Recorded July 2016.