Andy Drenick, CEO and President Qualmark Corporation
Tim Rodgers interviews Andy concerning the role of the CEO concerning product reliability.
Andy Drenick is the CEO and President of Qualmark Corporation, which is the global leader in highly accelerated product testing services and systems.
Andy has over 20 years of experience as a design engineer, operations manager, and executive.
He holds a BS in Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines and an MBA from Stanford University.
- In this episode, Andy Drenick discusses:
- Why CEOs and other senior leaders should care about warranty costs and product defects
- What organizations can do to proactively avoid recalls
- The “chief reliability officer”
- The importance of a regular review of test methods
- Integrating quality into product development and delivery
- Minimizing the impact of field failures
Recorded February 2015.
DTK Andy Drenick Business LeaderTim Rodgers
Please login with your site registration to view the video recording.
If you haven’t registered, it’s free and takes only a moment.
Leave a Reply